Aluminium Scaffold Tower Hire London, Essex & Kent
Our aluminum scaffold tower is a premium lightweight industrial system, suitable for outdoor & indoor applications and follows the latest 3T (through the trap) health & safety guidelines. Available in single or double widths and in lengths 1.8m & 2.5m, our tower is delivered next day free of charge to any London address. Low prices & great service.
Free Next Day Delivery
Our mobile access towers are delivered free of charge to any London address. Call today, get it on site tomorrow. Order up to 3pm to guarantee next day delivery.
Outside London? Fix8 also deliver daily to Kent & Essex. If you require a mobile access tower outside this area, give the Hire Team a call to discuss.
Deliveries are usually made in the morning and collections in the afternoon. If you require a specific delivery time (such as a onsite booking slot), give us a call, we will try to accommodate your requirements as much as possible.
Call 01707 375 172 to order
Mobile aluminium scaffold towers are available in single or double with (850 & 1450mm) and in lengths 1.8 & 2.5m. Fix8 charge the same price whether you choose single or double width, long or short and we will always have stock of which ever combination you need.
Tower can be erected to provide platform heights from 1.4m - 12.2m, covering all sizes in between. i.e. 1.8, 2.2, 2.8, 3.2, 3.8, 4.2, 4.8, 5.2m etc.
All towers will come with safety features such toeboards, lockable castors & stabilisers where necessary.
The HSE provide a mobile towers imformation sheet aimed at the user. It will also help those who select and specify such equipment.
All towers come with assembly & dismantling guide lines.
Although the towers are priced per week, if you want the tower collected before hand, please just give us a call the day before and we'll arrange the collection.
|Tower Platform Height||1.8m||2.2m||3.2m||4.2m||4.8m||5.2m||5.8m||6.2m||8.2m||10.2m||12.2m|
|Price Per Week||£25.00||£28.00||£36.00||£44.00||
What can go wrong:
- The scaffold tower could collapse or fallover
- A person could fall from the scaffold tower
- Someone could injure themselves while erecting or dismantling the tower
- Someone could injure themselves lifting equipment onto the tower
- Someone could get hit by an item falling from the tower
- Ultimately, someone could die from an incorrectly managed tower
- Ensure that a Working at Height risk assessment has been done correctly
- Construct, dismantle & use in accordance with the our safety guidelines
- Locate the tower on firm & level ground
- Position the tower away from pedestrian or vehicle paths and be aware of any overhead power lines
- Use an internal ladder, with trapdoors re-closed after use, to access tower high levels of the tower
- Lock castors when the tower is in position before climbing onto the equipment
- Take steps to prevent unauthorised access (especially by children) by removing ladders and by adding netting, boarding & security, etc.
- Raise & lower equipment by handing up or down to someone from one level to the next or using a secure rope & pulley system
- Maintain an exclusion zone around the base of the tower, usually inline with the out riggers (stabilisers)
- Reduce the height of the tower to a maximum of 4 metres if moving to a new position
- Ensure the tower is inspected. If under 2m, inspect after assembly, after an event likely to affect stability & at suitable intervals. If over 2m, you will also need to inspect at intervals not exceeding 7 days and keep a record of your inspection(s)
- Use anything at the platform level to gain extra height such as climbing a ladder on the top of the tower
- Use sand bags or building blocks to take the weight of any part of the tower
- Reposition a tower while people or tools are on the tower, or if the weather conditions are difficult
- Exceed the safe working load (S.W.L) of the tower which is specified on the equipment
- Allow people to climb the access ladders whilst carrying equipment
- Use tower in weather conditions which are likely to make it unstable ie windy