Rawl M8/25L Loose Bolt Wallbolt Zinc & Yellow Plated
M8/25L sheild anchor loose bolt, zinc and yellow plated.
This is the worlds most popular expanding shield anchor. Easy to use with good load carrying capacity. Ideal general purpose anchor bolt with excellent tolerance to variation in hole size.
The collapsible ferrule ensures positive clamping force is transmitted to the fixture.
Suitable for use in concrete, brickwork and stone.
- Bolt lengths suitable for fixtures thickness up to 150mm.
- Ferrule marked with hole diameterfor correct installation.
- Pressed steel segments ensure consistant dimensional accuracy.
- Optimum taper nut angle for maximum expansion in all substrates.
- Sheild available seperately.
- Roller shutter doors
- Fire doors
- Steel work
- Security grills
- Pipework/duct work supports.
Bolt length 80mm
Bolt head diameter 13mm
Washer diameter 17mm
Shield length 50mm
Fixture thickness Max 25mm Min 0mm
Hole diameter in fixture 9mm
Hole diameter in struct 14mm
Minimum hole depth 55mm
Effective embedment depth 40mm
Minimum substrate thickness 80mm
Recommended torque 30N/mm2 concrete 15
Recommended torque 20.5N/mm2 brickwork 7.5
|Stock On Order:||0|