Sperian Perfect Poly Safety Glove
The Sperian Perfect Poly is a light weight black polyamide knitted safety glove, gauge 13 with grey polyurethane coating on the palm and fingertips.
- Comfort: The knitting technique helps to obtain a glove that conforms snugly to the hand, with good dexterity. The glove offers maximum comfort and added sturdiness. The tight knit gives the glove perfect support, limits the penetration of dirt and offers a good touch. The ventilated back and PU coating optimise the glove's breathability.
- Resistance: Polyamide with its polyurethane coating provide excellent abrasion and tear resistance. The PU coating ensures a good grip.
- Safety: Non pilling, the polyamide is suitable for precision work. The gloves are certified as "silicone-free" to ensure their use in painting.
- Hygiene: Its dark colour makes it more soilproof, thus ensuring a longer life.
- Length 25cm
- Dexterity Class 5
- Conforms to EN420 & EN388 - 2003: 4121
- Packed in 10's
Sold Per Pair