Bosch HSS-G Ground Drill Bit, DIN 338
Suitable for drilling alloyed and non-alloyed steel up a tensile strength of 900 N/mm, including cast steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metals and plastics.
Precision ground HSS-G drill bit enables up to 40% faster drilling rate and up to 50% lower feed pressure than standard ground HSS drill bits with a chisel edge.
Self centering split point drill tip means there is no need to pre-punch or pilot drill up to 10mm diameter.
- Manufactured to DIN 338
- High quality HSS steel for long life
- Fully ground from solid material
- 135 degree split point prevents walking
- Dimensionally precise
- L1 Flute length 30mm
- L2 Overall length 57mm
- Bosch Part No. 2 608 585 478
- The drill bits are packed in 10's but can be sold individually if required.