of 1 Blenheim Court, Brownfields, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1AD
(referred to as ‘the Company’)
Company Number: 06034227
Registered address of Company:
1 Blenheim Court, Brownfields, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1AD
VAT Registration Number: 816 8817 95
By using the website at [www.fix8.co.uk] or any other website operated by the Company, placing an order for goods through the website and/or registering to use the website you confirm your agreement to our Standard Terms and Conditions for Sale of Goods and our Standard Conditions for Hire of Goods (both of which are available to view and download on this webpage) as well as the following additional terms:
- 1. Conditions
- 1.1. An order for the purchase of goods or the hire of items placed by you through the Company’s website shall be subject to the Company’s General Terms and Conditions for Sale/Hire of Goods, and you acknowledge that you have acquainted yourself with and agreed to those terms.
- 1.2. If you are a consumer, your attention is drawn particularly to clauses 2.2 and 2.3 of the General Terms and Conditions for Sale of Goods.
- 1.3. In the event of any conflict between these additional terms and those of the Company’s General Terms and Conditions for Sale/Hire of Goods, the latter shall prevail over these additional terms.
- 2. Orders
- 2.1. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the electronic order form and the Company will not accept any order if any details requested on the order form have not been entered correctly. You must check the completed order form carefully for any input errors you may have made before clicking the ‘confirm’ button.
- 2.2. No order submitted by you through the website shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company unless and until the Company confirms acceptance of the your order by e-mail (where applicable) or other form of writing (if no e-mail address is supplied by you).
- 2.3. The Company reserves its right to refuse any order in its absolute discretion.
- 3. Goods
- 3.1. The goods may differ slightly from the images shown. All sizes quoted are approximate.
- 3.2. The Company reserves the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard at the same price if the requested goods are not available but will use reasonable endeavours to match your order exactly. In the unlikely event of you receiving a substituted product you will be entitled to return the goods at your cost for a full refund within 10 working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you and the Company will reimburse you for the costs of returning the goods to it.
- 4. Prices
- 4.1. Subject to clause 8.1 below (concerning errors and omissions), the price of the goods will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT and delivery in the United Kingdom unless specified otherwise.
- 5. Payment
- 5.1. When the Company provides any goods to you under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the credit or debit card account provided by you on the website order form.
- 5.2. By placing an order you consent to payment being charged to your credit or debit card account as provided on the electronic order form.
- 5.3. The Company will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the goods have been dispatched.
- 6. Your Warranty
- 6.1. You warrant to the Company that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused credit limit available to cover the cost of the goods.
- 7. Intellectual Property
- 7.1 The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to the Company or its licensors.
- 7.2 You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
- 8 Accuracy
- 8.1 The Company will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, the Company will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. The Company will use its reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
- 8.2 All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the goods on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
- 8.3 The Company may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
- 9 General
- 9.1 The Company may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if it does so it will post any such changes on the website.
- 9.2 You agree that we may communicate with you and serve any notice upon you under these conditions or those of our General Terms and Conditions for Sale/Hire of Goods referred to herein at the e-mail address that you specify in the electronic order form. You agree to inform us if your e-mail address changes at any time during which there is money outstanding by you to the Company or any dispute between you and the Company remains unresolved.
- 10 Customer Queries and Complaints
- 10.1 The Company aims to respond to e-mail, faxed and written queries within 24hrs. Our Customer Services department can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
- 10.2 Any complaints should be forwarded to the Complaints Department at 1 Blenheim Court, Brownfields, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1AD.
- 11. Liability
- 11.1. The Company is not liable for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with its website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of its website, any websites linked to its website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the Company’s website.
- 11.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 11.3 If your use of material on the Company’s website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- 11.4 You agree to indemnify the Company fully, defend and hold it, and its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of the Company’s website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.